Ankyra Sound While you're feelin' proud, why don't you help me?
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Rolled: 4 — Hits: 2/5

As he struggled to figure out exactly where he’d gone wrong with his attack, the male saw an opportunity and took it—and, suddenly, Aningan felt pressure distributed around his hock. Before he could stop himself, he was on the ground, the three free limbs having not received the oh, shit, wait! message from his brain quickly enough to save him from the splat effect. But, from the ground, he took the opportunity to rabbit-kick out with his other hind limb, aiming right for his opponent’s snoot.

The moment Aningan was free of his grip, the boy took off with a sudden burst of adrenaline and a deepening need to take the flight route; he fled the scene, saddened by his inability to reclaim the throne for the woman, but knowing that he could not so easily take down a wolf so much larger than himself.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: While you're feelin' proud, why don't you help me? - by Aningan - March 30, 2019, 10:37 AM