Lost Creek Hollow when the neighbors shout, turn it up some more
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
The thought of having more kids around was exciting but Ibis wasn't sure how she felt about them being half-related to her, and didn't respond to Bat's commentary until she heard something about many mothers. Ibis wasn't exactly up to speed on the realm her father ruled, but if she had met another woman set to have kids — maybe that was another wife of her father? Maybe he had a whole bunch of them and was just keeping them secret! Ibis opened her mouth to say something but found her voice had fled, and it was fine that it did - Bat moved on rather quickly, and Ibis was left to catch up.

I'd love to help find some gifts for mom and babies! She said.
But how many moms, how many babies?
Oh, okay! Lets --- I, um, Ibis wasn't sure where to start and she was still flummoxed by her thoughts.

I brought them flowers for the den but dad said other things would be good too. I dunno what else is good? What do moms need? They could probably find toys for when the kids were older; maybe food, but the adults always had that covered...
Messages In This Thread
when the neighbors shout, turn it up some more - by Bat - March 19, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: when the neighbors shout, turn it up some more - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 01, 2019, 01:38 PM