Hushed Willows swimming off that sombre shore
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
cool cool! I’ll get her ranked up now so that you can check out our April theme/event — the deadline for sign-ups is the 7th, if you’re interested! Check the Elysium-Only forum :)

Olive was proud of how much Tzila was opening and chatting with her, despite how awful she was feeling. In fact, Olive was beginning to believe that Tzila was quite an enigmatic and respectful individual — perhaps, when she recovered, Olive might learn more about the dark woman. 

“Bother?” the druid questioned incredulously. “Tzila, don’t be silly. We welcome your presence here. Even sick as you are, you have value.” She hoped that did not come off as patronizing — it was the truth, if you peeled back the layers of ego and self-doubt that every mortal wolf wore like armor. “Let’s give the medicine time to work, then we’ll go to the den.” she said, situating herself in a spot a few feet away from the girl. “In the meantime, I’ll stay here and make sure that you are not disturbed.” She wouldn’t keep her in the open for long, if that’s what she wanted.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
swimming off that sombre shore - by Olive - March 22, 2019, 12:27 PM
RE: swimming off that sombre shore - by RIP Tzila - March 24, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: swimming off that sombre shore - by Olive - March 28, 2019, 05:39 PM
RE: swimming off that sombre shore - by RIP Tzila - March 29, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: swimming off that sombre shore - by Olive - April 02, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: swimming off that sombre shore - by RIP Tzila - April 02, 2019, 08:40 PM
RE: swimming off that sombre shore - by Olive - April 05, 2019, 12:52 AM