Shadow Mountain i walked in dark streets to punish myself
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
More fragments of the story spilled from the stranger's maw, and Ruenna's expression darkened almost imperceptibly. This wolf was hardly more than a pup, how could his parents have left thier child? There was most certainly more to the story... or perhaps the story was completely fabricated. Very little that the boy was saying made logical sense to the Redfern. 

"Your family members have left your home, and now your sickness compels you to leave as well," Rue summarized, just to be sure she was following. She would not argue with the boy's logical fallacies-- she would merely attempt to stand in his pawprints, to see the world from his perspective. "You are an infection," Rue repeated, taking his words seriously despite the his peal laughter. "Is this what drove your family away?" It was a natural inclination-- especially for pups-- to blame oneself for family strife. Maybe that's what was going on here?
Messages In This Thread
i walked in dark streets to punish myself - by Merrick - April 04, 2019, 04:29 PM
RE: i walked in dark streets to punish myself - by Ruenna - April 06, 2019, 10:32 AM