Lost Creek Hollow I am flummoxed! That's a word I learned for this party, and I am it!
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
She felt something tug at her tongue, something hard and small, and thought of thorns; she had been right after all, and tugged the object free. As it fell to the dirt she pulled back to inspect his snout - but Ibis was no healer, not really. She knew about some plants and some dangers associated with those plants, but nothing beyond that - so she couldn't stop the swelling or help in any way, except to lightly dab at the welt on his nose with the tip of her tongue.

The boy seemed to be fixated on her but Ibis didn't notice until she felt satisfied enough with the wound to draw back and relax a bit, and that was about the time he gawked at her and said, Pretty... Heck, he was such a cutie! But she couldn't understand what he was talking about -- and as she missed the mark completely, she replied, I bet it was a pretty flower you were looking at! That little thorn was from a bee, can you say bee?

She enunciated, her front teeth flashing like a tiny smile as she said, Bumblebee!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I am flummoxed! That's a word I learned for this party, and I am it! - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 22, 2019, 04:47 PM