Northstar Vale I think I got 'em talkin'
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Ruenna was not surprised when the altitude's sporadic winds brought her evidence of her alpha nearby. Both Ruenna and Liri had been hard at work scouting the valley's surroundings, and Rue often came upon signs that the others pledged to the Vale were dutifully preparing their new home for permanent residence. 

Rue had not yet apprised Liri of the deal she proposed to Diaspora. He offer to her former pack had been more or less improvised, and she wanted to take some time to think on it and make sure it was what she really wanted for herself. When she approached Liri with the potential deal, she had to be sure she was ready to follow through on her end of the bargain.

Rue knew that she had done all the thinking on the topic that she was able to do on her own; it was time to hear the opinion of her leader, and more importantly her dearest friend. She barked a low, friendly woof to alert Liri to her location, and then began to pick her way across the mountainside toward the origin of the northroner's scent.
Messages In This Thread
I think I got 'em talkin' - by Síff - April 18, 2019, 10:26 PM
RE: I think I got 'em talkin' - by Ruenna - April 27, 2019, 08:50 AM
RE: I think I got 'em talkin' - by Síff - April 29, 2019, 03:37 PM