Northstar Vale She said, stay strong. don't let them drag you along.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
for my sistaaa @Kiran <3

After a brief introduction to the other rogues that had come to call the Vale home, as night was nearing and Liri's pack would be settling down to sleep, she led Kiran to the stone dwelling near the lily ponds that she had claimed as her own some moons ago. 

It had since taken on a further appearance of being lived in - a few knickknacks added to the collection within the natural alcove of the stone walls, a few more pelts tanned and tossed onto the bed she had made for herself, a larger assortment of medicinal supplies arranged in neat chaos - and was a testament to the few moons she had called the Vale home. 

"Make yourself at home," Liri offered with a smile as she padded to the cache where she stored a few of her catches. Most wound up in the communal storage pits but Liri found it easier to keep a few pieces of game within easy reach - particularly given that she seemed to be bringing home many strays these days who seemed in need of a filling meal. 

Carefully pawing aside some stones, she withdrew a rare catch, a chunk of goose from a drake she had captured after a flock touched down in the Vale. She carried the cut of plump fowl to the makeshift stone table and placed it on a shoulder bone platter for Kiran, nudging it to her with a push of her freckled nose. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
She said, stay strong. don't let them drag you along. - by Síff - April 30, 2019, 05:40 PM