Altar of Twilight and our time is flyin'
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Nowhere in particular.

Him too, honestly, so all too eagerly he nodded his head along despite the somber undertones to his expression. There was a deeply-rooted worry underneath everything when times felt so shifting around him. But he definitely could not disagree. Yeah.. yeah I can help, Jarilo chirruped as he now had something better to focus on, and now one as potentially promising as a hunt. I haven't had fresh moose in a while, he wagged his tail happily to the thought. If it could bring them all together, then that was another bonus. Now with Revui back alongside Arcturus, and Dirge another very solid hunter too, Jarilo was pretty confident that they could take on a moose and eat merrily that night.

I guess I was trying to stretch my legs too. It's been.. I don't know. Restless, and I keep having weird dreams lately, and I guess I hope dad gets back soon so he can hunt moose with us too.. he said, dropping a lot of thoughts down about what troubled him all at once but there it all was in a messy pile to get past finally--maybe so Hydra would know what she was working with here, or just to get it off his chest to someone who may halfway understand where he was coming from. Now, as if that was good enough relief to really settle with, he sniffed at the winds on the hunt for anything resembling moose tracks.

He gladly told her a little more, but more importantly, it was her company he appreciated. Together they set to the task and Jarilo went happily deeper into the evening..
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
and our time is flyin' - by Jarilo - May 04, 2019, 09:45 PM
RE: and our time is flyin' - by Hydra - May 05, 2019, 11:26 AM
RE: and our time is flyin' - by Jarilo - May 09, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: and our time is flyin' - by Hydra - May 10, 2019, 10:42 PM
RE: and our time is flyin' - by Jarilo - May 22, 2019, 12:14 AM