Arrow Lake she's a junkyard angel and she always gives me bread
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Ohh, yes! What a pleasant surprise! It was Aure who greeted the Shakti siblings, and Olive couldn’t help but express her pleasure with a joyful cry, and a rush two or three steps forward. She lifted her head high, not from dominance but from a lofty, energetic rush that threatened to have her just fly away.

She listened quietly as Aure and Cortez introduced themselves (again). It shouldn’t be a surprise — sometimes the fêtes amongst the willows were quite well-attended, and even though she was the host, some wolves would attend several parties and she still would not know them personally. Ahh, such was the life of a socialite.

Knowing that Aure herself was the intended recipient of these gifts, as well as the other mothers of Diaspora, Olive was more than pleased to pick up her little herb bundle and drop it at Aure’s feet, much like Cortez had.
“Here are some herbs, I know that you know how to use them.” she stated softly, backing away in a semi-bow. When she stood back by her brother, her eyes glimmered up at Aure — she was excited to share this next little bit.

“I also come bearing a prophecy, from the stars.” Olive said, the hint of pride in her voice not unnoticeable. She had waited every night for a week for the gods to give her a sign, a story, some sort of influence for the mothers of Diaspora, and finally, they had come through.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
RE: she's a junkyard angel and she always gives me bread - by Olive - May 25, 2019, 05:53 PM