Sun Mote Copse Try to follow a path to lead me to the light
super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
Elfie was a small, fat fellow, who would trip over his feet sometimes still and who would still be the resident gas-tank in the den he shared with his parents and sister. With all this you would expect him to be quite down-to-earth and obedient child? Humbled by his flaws. Right?

Nope.

At almost two months old - age, when most kids still obey their parents - he had begun to show, what he himself would call "free will", others "stubborness" or "teenage-hood begun early" or simply him being a very difficult child. Asked to do something - he would do the exact opposite just to prove a point.

An example from today - though he somewhat reluctantly followed his parents, he was very obvious in expressing that he was in no way interested in, what they wanted to show him. So, no wonder that, when Wildfire pushed him to go and see the newborns, he turned around, squeezed past her and went to explore the area near the den. In his mind - having seen the interior of his own den, he had no use of seeing another one.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Try to follow a path to lead me to the light - by Merlin - May 15, 2019, 01:33 PM