Moonspear when i bled from the heart of the matter
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Maybe so, he agreed through a soft, almost resigned sigh. It was probably the case here, but he struggled on finding the right in-between for himself in actually feeling his assurances and giving everyone involved the space they needed--all without it becoming too much so he would feel disconnected. He was still green when it came to navigating strife of this magnitude. At least they make that easy enough to do, he shrugged his shoulders, then began to pull himself into a more upright sit.

After a second there spent scowling down at the waters, he started to move back from their edge, and turned his sights upon Dirge in full once more. He wanted him to be right, badly. With enough patience, this had to end. He kept that mantra close to his heart these days, too. I keep telling myself that, he said, though sometimes it felt like an empty promise, or one that he couldn't quite convince himself of entirely. Plus, mom does always tell us to be patient, Jarilo hauled himself up to stand, huffing softly as he did, and shook out his coat.

So, he had to listen, and believe. Not only was she his mother, but one part the alphaship to them all too. She wouldn't steer them wrong, right?

He had no way to know, not yet, and he was getting his mood all muddled up worse by dwelling on it too badly, even as he let a long pause hang there to signal his uneasy feeling. But, he was coping and it was slow going with him, someone who tended to slog through sudden change without much grace. I can help hunt..? he suggested lightly to Dirge to shift the subject--and try to help himself get up and moving again. Once he caught some momentum again, that should help. He hoped.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - May 22, 2019, 08:12 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - June 19, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - August 08, 2019, 10:18 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Dirge - August 14, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - September 15, 2019, 11:28 PM