Lost Creek Hollow I am the King of respectfulness, bitches!
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Boy, this child had quite the imagination! She wanted to laugh, but kept herself composed in the moment. The more Aengus elucidated upon the topic of this mud monster king, the more dread entered her expression - all for play, of course. She wanted to convey that she believed him wholly, although there was a moment where Ibis felt flush as he complimented her again and again for being pretty. She didn't feel pretty in the mud, but that wasn't important. He was having fun - and he would protect her from being carried away in to the mud realm!

Oh! Then you better help me. I'm too pretty, I don't want them to take me away! She hated being messy, but Ibis could put up with a lot if it meant Aengus would be happy. So she promptly plopped herself chest-first in to the mud puddle and questioned, Do you think that's enough mud? Help disguise me! She felt her tail begin to wag unbidden, and the action slicked the underside with more mud and spread some of the tepid brown water further, extending the puddle.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I am the King of respectfulness, bitches! - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 30, 2019, 03:32 PM