Overture Downs Feel quite clean in this new skin that we have grown.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
As he stated he was Rannoch's son, a new understanding dawned on Ibis. She looked at him steadily now as if to compare what she saw to what she recalled of her uncle, and saw some similarities. She should've caught on to the resemblance sooner. Oh! I know Rannoch, he's my uncle -- well, not really, but we've always called him that. So that would mean, I guess that makes you my cousin-but-not-really. A small smile drifted across her features as she said this. It felt like her family was constantly growing.

With this new connection made, Ibis felt a little more at-ease so she sank back against the grass; but then a moment later she glanced to Breccan and motioned with a tilt of her snout for him to climb up and join her. There was plenty of room. I'm sorry for being so rude before, I'm just not used to people hearing me sing. I don't do it very often... Its sort-of embarrassing. As if that hadn't been obvious. 

While they had been talking the sky had begun to clear, though. There were no stars out yet because the blue haze of sky blocked their view, but the moon was soon visible, a stark white against endless blue. Ibis watched this for a few moments until the drifting clouds obscured it again, and sighed as if her mind was heavy with thoughts - maybe it was, or maybe she was just feeling down in the dumps for no reason.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Feel quite clean in this new skin that we have grown. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 31, 2019, 08:58 PM