Sun Mote Copse we are biding our time, for these myths to unwind
super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
"That counts," Elfie replied, laughing in relief, because for a moment he thought that Weejay had gone down to the bottom the same way her rock had. "So - now you make a wish, I think that you can make two," he scratched behind his ear, not very certain on, how these things truly worked. But anyway - a tribute was a tribute. "And you cannot tell anyone, what you wished for. IF you do, it won't come true," he told her, voice very serious.

Then he sat down and with his eyes closed he thought long and hard about a particular wish for Weejay. Eljay had entered his mind initially as well, but he still believed that adults did not need so much of "wishing upon a star" stuff, they could handle everything, while kids could not for various reasons. I wish that Weejay is always happy. He finally said, then looked over to his sister to see, if she had made a decision as well. Somewhat selfishly he hoped that she would remember about him in her two wishes to the golden fish.

My last one. You can wrap it up in your next post.
Messages In This Thread
RE: we are biding our time, for these myths to unwind - by Merlin - January 18, 2020, 05:41 PM