Lost Creek Hollow sicillian crest
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Treason nodded.  She could understand, even if he probably wouldn't prove to be anything other than a meatshield.  It did mean if he got into trouble it probably wouldn't go amazingly for him, but eh.  If Okeanos and Ibis were leaving, she'd let them learn on their own and all that.  She did contemplate making some kind of quip about how that must be hard because Ibis seemed to be particularly flighty.  Did he have to sit on her to make her stay put and not do something foolish?  Because she sure as hell didn't seem to want to deal with Treason ever.  Whatever, not worth dealing with.  It's what my family does, among other things.  I learned from them.

Mm. I don't suppose Elysium even has anyone who could fight?  It was more of an offhand comment than a genuine question.  It was one of the reasons that she certainly wouldn't want to be in that pack -- Treason was far too rough around the edges to make that pleasant even if she didn't have issues with Olive and Seabreeze to start.  Why they thought they could survive being as nonreactive as a tree was possible, who knew.  It didn't seem particularly feasible to live on the pity of others and the feeble hope that nothing bad would happen.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
sicillian crest - by Okeanos - June 02, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: sicillian crest - by Arbiter - June 03, 2019, 02:33 AM
RE: sicillian crest - by Okeanos - June 03, 2019, 08:27 PM
RE: sicillian crest - by Arbiter - June 06, 2019, 03:00 AM
RE: sicillian crest - by Okeanos - June 06, 2019, 11:53 AM
RE: sicillian crest - by Arbiter - June 09, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: sicillian crest - by Okeanos - June 11, 2019, 09:39 AM
RE: sicillian crest - by Arbiter - June 19, 2019, 11:30 PM
RE: sicillian crest - by Okeanos - June 30, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: sicillian crest - by Arbiter - July 06, 2019, 08:07 PM