Lost Creek Hollow i hope you get a paper cut on your tongue
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
Private 
and so, today marked the end of an era. as rannoch presumably went back to his wife and kids, terance made a beeline for the den, where he had left @Treason with the kids when rannoch had originally called for him. he hadn’t been gone but for a few minutes, the longest part of it all being the travel distance, and it was highly likely that she might’ve even heard his one outburst of anger. 

he crouched as he made to enter the den, accidentally kicking a little, overcurious pike as he entered. whoops — he muttered as the pup tumbled back and made a few squeaks, making sure the pup was okay (he was) before looking up at treason… that was not his biggest concern right now. his expression was grim, definitely laced with an emotion that treason probably had never seen upon him before. 

rannoch and liffey are leaving — they’re going to join the redhawks. i gave rannoch an hour to get his kids and leave or i’m going to chase them out — but rannoch is smart, he’ll be gone before then, was terance’s introduction to the situation. pike had risen and was currently gnawing on one of terance’s ankles, not really listening the the situation, but lord knows what the other pups were understanding — hopefully not anything, since they were pretty young. if it’s anything like last time, when they leave it’s just going to be me and you and the kids, he said, a little more solemnly, and sarah, i hope. ibis and okeanos are still here but they’re planning to leave any day. terance had more to say, but he let treason absorb all that. he stood at the mouth of the den, staring at his mate, fur still a little ruffled from all it’s bristling. waiting.
Messages In This Thread
i hope you get a paper cut on your tongue - by Terance - June 04, 2019, 12:15 PM