Lost Creek Hollow i hope you get a paper cut on your tongue
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
to her comment, a solemn nod. maybe he did know more... it wasn't a stretch to say so, terance just desperately wished that for once in his life it wasn't just him receiving the biggest blow of a crisis. as soon as he thought it he regretted thinking it -- as he looked upon treason he knew he wouldn't wish her any of the heartache he'd had to endure in his life. he was just... frustrated, to say the least.

she curled beside him, a sentiment terance did notice and did appreciate. she preened at the thick fur along his neck as he spoke, and when she began to respond terance merely closed his eyes and pressed his chin to his chest, ears flicking. she was right. you're right, terance agreed, eyes blinking open as he turned to look at the pups playing, i just worried about uprooting them so young. he clicked his teeth. not that they're too young -- they're just gonna be a pain to travel with, he said with a sigh, thinking mainly of pike and jet. he was quiet for another moment, seeming to process information in chunks, and then he turned to look back at his mate, reaching out to lick the side of her muzzle. 

i'll talk to ibis and okeanos later today... and to sarah, of course. and we can prepare and leave whenever we can, he said with modification, green eyes resting on her... wondering if she'd have more to critique. terance knew he wasn't in the best headspace now, and treason always had such a steady head...

and then, with a small snort of realization, terance shook his head. well, if circumstances were different i'd tell you to join me at the top -- it's kinda lonely up here, terance said with a small smile, ears flicked back, unless you just want to rule a bunch a screaming pups with me.
Messages In This Thread
i hope you get a paper cut on your tongue - by Terance - June 04, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: i hope you get a paper cut on your tongue - by Terance - June 04, 2019, 10:26 PM