Lost Creek Hollow Perfect
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Pack Activity 
O hai, quick pack meeting, probably only a round or two!  PPing everyone's arrival because this is important news and stuff, so if for some reason your char isn't here, please let me know.  This thread takes place on June 5th, the day after Rannoch, Liffey & Co left.  
@Gannet @Mona, @Sarah @Vuk @Ashlar @Jet / @Nara @Joss @Baelfire

Also tagging @Ibis and @Okeanos because I'm not sure when you guys left, but if your chars are here, feel free to show up!

Arbiter and @Terance had gone there together, dragging their children along (more like the children dragging the adults because ADVENTURE), and after a brief review of what would be said, she howled to call those who remained to the meeting place.  The pups had been promised adventures to new areas of the territory if they behaved -- not that she expected anything bad from Spook, but hopefully that would keep Jet from being completely ridiculous.  Basically Arbiter explained that if they couldn't sit and listen, they should play quietly not too far away -- and not go running at the other pack members yet.  Maybe after.

The gloom of the day pretty much set the mood.  Yeah, it wasn't completely awful, but the peeks of clouds that could be seen through the canopy were a dingy grey that were going to get more threatening as the day went on. It wasn't happy news.  Anyway, one by one and in small groups, the remaining members of the Hollow arrived.  The numbers gave her a bit of hope, and she dipped her head in greeting as each arrived.

Once she was sure that everyone had arrived, it was time to begin the wall of dialog, Some of you may have heard directly, and others guessed from the howls, but to clarify for all, Rannoch, Liffey and their children have left to join the pack their family is from.  I don't think any of us expected their sudden departure, but regardless of how you end up feeling about it, those of us who remain will need to pull together.  As you can see, we've taken a rather large hit to our numbers but we have enough to continue on and keep this land as our home.  It's more important than ever to work with your packmates -- know them, work with them.  And if in any of your trips outside the territory you find a worthy wolf looking for a home, well.. We've got room, she said wryly.

In other news, I'm stepping up to lead beside Terance -- feel free to come to either of us with any issues you may have.  Also, I will no longer be going by 'Treason' -- my name is Arbiter.  She then looked to her pups, And as long as they're on their very best behavior, if you want to meet Jet, Pike, and Spook, they'll be here after the meeting is concluded. So behave, kids.  Otherwise, just stop by the den.

Any questions or other news?  She looked across the group, first checking with Terance, then specifically looking at Mona, a quick look to wherever Ashlar was, then back to Mona again.  It was Arbiter's invitation that if she wanted to say anything about her own child, now was the time.  That was the only thing that was obvious to her, but if she'd rather say nothing, it wouldn't be pushed.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
Perfect - by Arbiter - June 07, 2019, 12:57 AM
RE: Perfect - by Vuk - June 07, 2019, 06:22 AM
RE: Perfect - by Terance - June 07, 2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Perfect - by Brouhaha - June 12, 2019, 07:05 AM
RE: Perfect - by Ashlar - June 13, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: Perfect - by Sarah - June 15, 2019, 04:30 AM
RE: Perfect - by Mona - June 15, 2019, 04:22 PM
RE: Perfect - by Joss - June 17, 2019, 11:26 AM
RE: Perfect - by Warlock - June 19, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: Perfect - by Arbiter - June 19, 2019, 10:51 PM
RE: Perfect - by Brouhaha - June 23, 2019, 09:30 PM