Hoshor Plains Life finds a way
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Apprehensive about going any further out into the open, Rei stood where she was until she flash of the familiar figure went by, calling her name in return. Evergreen! Stretching out, she felt her chin rest on the bush she hid behind while looking at him walking away - thankfully he back tracked and they finally locked eyes! 

She scanned him quickly, wasn't limping, no real big wounds that would cause worry. Sure he was probably bruised up as well, but at least he looked fine. Her own exclamation her her peering around, making sure that they didn't have to duck away again, the coast was clear thankfully. 

I'm so sorry! Almost cutting off his words, she began to babble and already feeling a little panicked thinking back to what had just transpired. It was a terrible target - I felt compassion for the new born and their mothers, I couldn't paint a target on them - I put us both in danger- on and on she rambled on and on while walking around the bear, mindlessly making sure he was alright from front to back.

Eventually she barely bade sense in her ramblings.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Life finds a way - by Evergreen - June 13, 2019, 11:42 AM
RE: Life finds a way - by Reiko - June 13, 2019, 12:04 PM
RE: Life finds a way - by Evergreen - June 13, 2019, 12:17 PM
RE: Life finds a way - by Reiko - June 13, 2019, 12:34 PM
RE: Life finds a way - by Evergreen - June 22, 2019, 12:35 PM
RE: Life finds a way - by Reiko - June 24, 2019, 08:26 PM