Ouroboros Spine surman suuhun
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Sure the woman's size was enough to make Reiko nervous, beyond nervous, but not for herself - for the injured man behind her. Reiko was confident she could outrun this woman, maybe do an obstacle course in order to avoid being caught and get away by simply being quicker, more nimble and sure footed. But the man however... she was scared for him. Time was ticking. 

Her heart pounded loudly in her chest, defending her ears, and her facade was quickly fading for being just a woman who was going to play with some puppies. 

For a while her lie seemed to be working, her tail wagged slowly behind her, a smile traced her lips as the other introduced herself and agreed on how fun forts were. My name is Reiko, it's a pleasure to meet you Easy. But her usually bubbly and excited introduction wasn't as Reiko normally was, she was hurried, trying to get this introduction out of the way.

Then the whine echoed softly behind her. Ears flattened against her skull as she could feel her heart stop, an immediate cease as if everything went quiet. Cerulean eyes kept onto Easy, hoping that she was as kind as she came off of so far. Please, he's on the brink of death. She pleaded, tail low, tucked tightly under her belly, ears flat as she gave Easy a wide panicked look. Quickly she stepped between Easy and the injured man behind her, making one more mild barrier to try and make sure he was out of harm's way. Would Easy go in the finish the other's job, or assist in helping this man get back onto his feet? I was trying to hide him so I can go fetch some medicine to tend to the wounds... please, help me, or at the very least... leave him alone. 

Now she waited.. unsure of her next move. A breath caught in her lungs, she almost felt like she would pass out by holding her breath for so long.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
surman suuhun - by RIP Wintersbane - June 13, 2019, 12:43 PM
RE: surman suuhun - by Reiko - June 13, 2019, 01:01 PM
RE: surman suuhun - by RIP Wintersbane - June 13, 2019, 03:22 PM
RE: surman suuhun - by Easy - June 13, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: surman suuhun - by Reiko - June 18, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: surman suuhun - by RIP Wintersbane - June 22, 2019, 05:44 AM
RE: surman suuhun - by Easy - June 23, 2019, 12:34 PM
RE: surman suuhun - by Reiko - June 24, 2019, 12:07 PM
RE: surman suuhun - by RIP Wintersbane - June 29, 2019, 05:10 AM
RE: surman suuhun - by Easy - July 11, 2019, 11:24 PM
RE: surman suuhun - by Reiko - July 17, 2019, 06:29 PM