Phantom Hollow lovesong is playing
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
Along the river where Phantom Hollow meets the Heartwood.
@Okeanos is travelling with her.

Following the river made the most sense; it provided a place for the pair to wash themselves clean of the mud they'd had to tediously cross through — and when they finally took a break, Okeanos tried his hand at fishing up some dinner. It was thrilling to watch him try to scoop fish from the rushing torrent of the riverside; Ibis eventually gave it a shot to, but she knew she couldn't do it and didn't put forth much effort. Whether they went hungry or not, the pair rested. Ibis basked in the company of her beloved brother — then roamed while he napped, and gradually separated from him. She told herself she wouldn't go far but the realm was massive, and there were so many beautiful sights to see, plants to investigate, that she soon became distracted.

The flatland wasn't devoid of trees; they were interspersed across fields of green, or clustered along the waterways, providing shade beneath the summer sun. She was thankful for them - and furthermore, thankful when she crossed another branch of the river to the other side where an inviting forest waited. It was here that Ibis finally took a moment to rest and look around, realizing that Okeanos was somewhere else — that she'd somehow forgotten him, separated from him in her zeal to explore — but with a steadying breath she forced herself to stay calm. He wouldn't stay lost for long - she left an obvious trail, Ibis told herself. I'm not lost, she recited aloud, standing beneath some foreign trees that smelled sweet and held crowns of glowing gold leaves beneath the summer sun, I am not lost, I am fine, this is fine. Okeanos will be here soon. Just wait, be patient, and things will work out — or so Ibis hoped.
Messages In This Thread
lovesong is playing - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 18, 2019, 01:04 PM
RE: lovesong is playing - by Kaito - June 18, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: lovesong is playing - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 18, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: lovesong is playing - by Kaito - July 05, 2019, 11:27 AM
RE: lovesong is playing - by Ibis (Ghost) - July 06, 2019, 12:01 AM