Whitefish River hold out your hand
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
The sunlight dried much of her fur within minutes of her collapse, but the girl's back retained some moisture and would probably be a bit green whenever she chose to roll to her belly and stand up; in that moment she was content, staring up at the sky with her paws tucked close and the summer air pressing in around her like a warm blanket — but there was soon the shuffling of limbs through the grass like a whisper, the soft crunching of the soil, and then an energetic — Greetings! From a voice she did not recognize. Ibis' ears twitched and after a pause (because she was a little bit dazed and sleepy from the relaxing atmosphere) she lifted her head - then rolled over and looked around once she was settled properly on her chest.

Oh, she murmured, although it was a quiet exclamation that was dwarfed by the stranger's continued speech. The name of the place - Kaistleoki - nudged something in Ibis' memory; she'd heard it before, but where? As she opened her mouth to comment, another voice - and another body - flanked the first. Hello, and for a split-second Ibis thought it was Okeanos, because she had never seen a wolf that was bigger than her big brother. Until now, anyway.

Her sleepy expression faded fast; her eyes widened as she took in the sight of the pale wolf and the mountain of a wolf who dwarfed her - and felt a thrilling sensation slip like a coursing river down her back. A brief apprehension. H-hello! Um, Ibis peeped, I'm exploring with my brother, I didn't mean to get so sidetracked. I just stopped for a drink - but the water was so inviting. I can, um, I can leave? If you want? Am I in the way?? Oh no! So much for being a scout-in-training, how could she have missed the fact there was a pack here?
Messages In This Thread
hold out your hand - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 18, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: hold out your hand - by Reiko - June 19, 2019, 08:06 AM
RE: hold out your hand - by Evergreen - June 21, 2019, 11:28 AM
RE: hold out your hand - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 21, 2019, 10:22 PM
RE: hold out your hand - by Reiko - June 24, 2019, 12:21 PM
RE: hold out your hand - by Evergreen - June 29, 2019, 12:41 PM
RE: hold out your hand - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 30, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: hold out your hand - by Reiko - July 08, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: hold out your hand - by Evergreen - July 17, 2019, 11:31 AM