Whitefish River hold out your hand
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Ibis had never been in trouble before, not like this. It was wrong of her to assume that every pack would be like the Hollow, or Elysium, but as far as she knew of the world, that was exactly the case. Ibis was presumptive about what was allowed and as she had never been admonished for trespassing before, it never occurred to her that it could be dangerous. As the guardian spoke the girl gradually came to an understanding and felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment; then to have this Count reiterate that it was, indeed, a dangerous thing.

I understand, the girl murmured as she sat up properly, lightly shaking the grass from her thin scruff. Patches of yellow-green stained the pale fur of her back. The Count had mentioned that they weren't hostile which was good, yet it left Ibis wondering where her brother was, feeling exposed, like a child who had been caught where only adults could tread. She resorted to doing what her mother had long ago taught her: a polite introduction to clear the air. My name is Ibis, I'm from the Lost Creek, um... Near to where Easthollow is. Or, I was. My brother and I left --- I said that already. Um, this wasn't going so well, whoops. She hurried to her feet but kept her head level with her shoulders, feeling small and reflecting that in the way her posture sagged a bit. Ibis was already tiny - especially compared to the bear-like Count - but she hoped the message was conveyed. I'll just... Get going, I gotta find my brother.
Messages In This Thread
hold out your hand - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 18, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: hold out your hand - by Reiko - June 19, 2019, 08:06 AM
RE: hold out your hand - by Evergreen - June 21, 2019, 11:28 AM
RE: hold out your hand - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 21, 2019, 10:22 PM
RE: hold out your hand - by Reiko - June 24, 2019, 12:21 PM
RE: hold out your hand - by Evergreen - June 29, 2019, 12:41 PM
RE: hold out your hand - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 30, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: hold out your hand - by Reiko - July 08, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: hold out your hand - by Evergreen - July 17, 2019, 11:31 AM