Firestone Hot Springs viiii. i was born to fight, to rage, to war
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
Rose to me... is turning out to be a little tsundere LOL i didn't expect this

Careful he picked out the scent of the fawn, every direction it took, drops of blood crossing their paths here and there.. but even it slowed its pace as the blood must be clotting by now, not entirely, but the bleeding surely has slowed since the initial strike. 

Both their eyes met on the stone spattered in blood, but his attention was stolen as the woman brushed against him. For a moment annoyance was clear, brows furrowed as his eye landed on her contrasting figure to his own. His gaze followed as she ran up ahead. Only a sigh was offered in response, shaking his head softly before quickening his own pace to meet hers. Thankfully the longer strides his figure held demanded less effort to close as much distance to him and the woman.

Stay close. he demanded, just loud enough for his voice to reach her. He wasn't about to make this a race to the fawn after all. It wouldn't go far, fatigue would catch it sooner or later. All they had to do was keep on its trail and eventually it would fall into their laps... perhaps the woman didn't have that luxury to wait.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: viiii. i was born to fight, to rage, to war - by Rosencrantz - July 08, 2019, 06:00 PM