Arrow Lake she will rise
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
All Welcome 
as per usual pping @Blodreina

praimfaya follows dutifully after blodreina as her mother leads her from their den to the den that had once housed aurë and her cubs. praimfaya prances along at reina's feet, eager the moment the wanlida spoke about dropping by and letting her play with her friends — and while reina might've spoken about checking in with aurë, praimfaya had, admittedly, stopped listening at the words 'play'. she was going to play with her friends and that was the most important thing to her.

as they approach the den praimfaya takes her cues from blodreina as her mother's pace slows. the wanheda glimpses up at reina in unbridled confusion as she hears ...nothing. which, in all fairness, could've easily meant the small family was out and about. where are they, mama? praimfaya asks impatiently, though her impatience shifts as she reads her mother's body language which as morphed into concern.

i don't know. blodreina admits to her and praimfaya feels a frown tugging at the corners of her mouth. i wanted to play. praimfaya informs her mother as if she, all powerful life giver that she was, could y'know fix this. i know, wanheda. but blodreina gives no further information — though unbeknownst to praimfaya it's because her mother has no further information to give though such a thought ( that her mother or father don't know everything ) is near inconceivable to her.
Messages In This Thread
she will rise - by RIP Praimfaya - June 29, 2019, 04:51 AM
RE: she will rise - by Stigmata - July 04, 2019, 11:18 AM