Cedar Sweep a thousand points of light
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Towhee was pleased to see them, which of course she was, who wouldn't be? Her words went over his head as he continued to bounce around her, and soon enough were lost as he was far too eager to tell her just what he and Fenn had been up to so she could shower them with praise.

-"Me an' Fenny, we was playin' finders!"- the boy explained, finally settling in to hold still in front of Towhee so she could actually read his paws (he unfortunately didn't realize it was dark out and his paws were dark but oh well), -"I go sneak around and Fenny has to find me by listenin' and snifferin'! She's really good! But I'm good too! I'm a good sneaker, but she's a good sniffer too!"-

If he'd known the word for it, he'd have been proudly stating for Towhee that he and Fenn were EQUALS! as though it was the single most wonderful thing in the world. Fenn, squiggling happily at his side, nodded her agreement.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
a thousand points of light - by ThE nArRaToR - July 03, 2019, 10:29 PM
RE: a thousand points of light - by Towhee - July 06, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: a thousand points of light - by Figment - July 06, 2019, 02:21 PM
RE: a thousand points of light - by Towhee - July 11, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: a thousand points of light - by Figment - July 12, 2019, 07:54 AM
RE: a thousand points of light - by Towhee - July 15, 2019, 10:59 AM
RE: a thousand points of light - by Figment - July 19, 2019, 06:19 PM
RE: a thousand points of light - by Towhee - July 22, 2019, 07:49 PM
RE: a thousand points of light - by Figment - July 27, 2019, 09:52 AM
RE: a thousand points of light - by Towhee - August 05, 2019, 08:05 PM
RE: a thousand points of light - by Figment - August 25, 2019, 05:14 PM