Arrow Lake i've only opened up legs before
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
Stag puffed his chest again, waiting for Praimfaya to guess: her first guess elicited an airy scoff. Him? Butt-kicked? The idea was inconceivable. Of all the lake brats, Stag liked to think himself the most formidable -- who would even put him in his place, his brothers?

He'd like to think not.

He shook his head slowly, imparting grave importance in the gesture. It was a stark change from the teasing of before, though there was still a glint to his gaze. He stretched like a cat, his tail wagging. "Nope." He wanted to draw out the suspense just a little longer, but he was too impatient to share his good news... so... standing stiff, Stag sucked in a breath and blurted: "I got named. I'm Stag now, according to my Papa."

He looked to Praimfaya carefully, hiding his need to be validated -- but it was there as he weighed her reaction, waiting for praise or indifference.
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
i've only opened up legs before - by Stag - July 04, 2019, 11:38 AM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by RIP Praimfaya - July 04, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by Stag - July 05, 2019, 01:07 PM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by RIP Praimfaya - July 06, 2019, 07:22 AM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by Stag - July 06, 2019, 12:01 PM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by RIP Praimfaya - July 06, 2019, 12:32 PM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by Stag - July 06, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by RIP Praimfaya - July 07, 2019, 04:37 AM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by Stag - July 07, 2019, 08:56 AM