Arrow Lake i've only opened up legs before
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
praimfaya lets out a soft titter at his scoff at her first and only guess. of course that hadn't been it — affirmed by the shake of his head — but his reaction had amused her and thus accomplished it's goal. good. the wanheda says then with a sly curl of her lips as she appraises him. truth be told, she'd have been disappointed if she'd been right. it was no secret that praimfaya expected only the strongest to hold company with her. she was a wanheda after all. granted, strength came in many different forms besides just it's physical manifestation ...but there was plenty of time to learn that as she got older. right now all she appeared to care about was physical strength, likely as that was the focus of blodreina's current lessons with her.

a name. had she been aware that he hadn't had a name before? in that abstract way that a child was aware of such things. her own name was bristling with both importance and culture ...according to her mother. but it was the title of wanheda that praimfaya treasured the very most. now that it's been brought to her attention she realizes that she hadn't ever really had anything specifically to address him or his siblings by asides from: "hey you" and "no, not you. the other one".

stag. praimfaya repeats it carefully, testing it out on her tongue. as far as names go: it's simple to pronounce and easy to remember. if his father gave it to him then it must fit him, she thinks, but if there's a deeper meaning to it she's far too young to understand the ways in which he emulates the name. i like it. praimfaya decrees decisively.
Messages In This Thread
i've only opened up legs before - by Stag - July 04, 2019, 11:38 AM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by RIP Praimfaya - July 04, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by Stag - July 05, 2019, 01:07 PM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by RIP Praimfaya - July 06, 2019, 07:22 AM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by Stag - July 06, 2019, 12:01 PM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by RIP Praimfaya - July 06, 2019, 12:32 PM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by Stag - July 06, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by RIP Praimfaya - July 07, 2019, 04:37 AM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by Stag - July 07, 2019, 08:56 AM