Ankyra Sound I was gonna be that one in a million
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All Welcome 
set at blackpine

So, fishing was harder than it looked. Between the swiftness of the fish themselves and the refractive nature of water, he found himself really struggling to perfect the craft. He wondered if hunting on land was just as difficult, and figured he might as well give it a shot (what was the worst that could happen?). Aningan abandoned the shoreline and made his way into the forest, delving into the shade as far as he could until the shadows themselves seemed to become one with the trees. For a moment, he stared in awe at the darkened treeline, only to break through the second a scent his his nose—it was faint, having passed through longer ago than what he preferred, but not a lost cause. With little more analysis of the scent aside from that, Aningan stalked off after it.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
I was gonna be that one in a million - by Aningan - July 12, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: I was gonna be that one in a million - by Derg - September 30, 2019, 03:58 PM
RE: I was gonna be that one in a million - by Aningan - November 05, 2019, 10:23 PM