Lost Creek Hollow The number of places in paradise is limited.
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Yes, on both, she said with a nod.  Moving on to a less aggravating topic quickly would soothe her mood a bit.  It was gonna be interesting seeing just how long the vicious edge was on that grudge, but probably not a good thing for her to dwell on in the long run.  After all, those who remained had something to prove -- that they were better.  Even if this thread takes place after Gannet, Mona, and Ashlar leave, there was the fact that they at least seemed like they were likely to return at some point in the future? She would have preferred they stay but that wasn't a choice now, was it?

I assume it will take some time, but I think that we can make the pack better than it was.  At least she wouldn't have to worry about decisions being made that were counter to the security of the pack.  Arbiter wasn't going to have pity just for pity's sake.  Or in general.  Of course, if your hunts and adventures make you cross paths with other wolves that might be of use, do bring them back.  She said this with more amusement than before.  Like it should go without saying that should be something that should be done in general, but she knew that some packs (including her own) didn't typically go searching for other wolves, but these Wilds were an odd place and they weren't exactly in a place to sit back and just expect fortune to bless them.  Of those here, if hunting is your specialty, it will be a while yet before my children will be able to assist with larger prey, anyway.  Which was kind of an issue.  They only had a handful of adults that were capable, and Arbiter certainly wasn't built to solely survive off of small, very quick things, though she'd try if needed.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: The number of places in paradise is limited. - by Arbiter - August 03, 2019, 12:41 AM