Sun Mote Copse And if heaven would not have us I would take the other option
super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
As Elfie led Bronco towards a safer and shallower place in the river, he did not think for one second that Niamh's son might disobey him in order to do, what he considered great and wonderful. He was used to Weejay accepting readily everything he offered to do and he took his seniority over other puppies in the pack as granted. In a few months, however, the distance between age and maturity would become almost non-existent. Bronco would no longer be the wide-eyed curious puppy, who ate everything that was fed to him.

But boys Elfie's age rarely have such introspective ponderings. He was looking forward to all of the fun they were about to have. All the fish they were going to catch and, how envious and amazed everyone around him was going to be. After a while both of them found a gentle slope that led them to the river-bend. The water was shallow there - running over sets of small rocks and soft sand, both could easily stand there, the water-level reaching up to their bellies in the deepest point.

"So, we just have to walk in the water, stand there still and wait. When a fish approaches, we need to dive and grab it," he explained the plan to Bronco, while he himself walked in the water and took, what he considered to be the best position. "Easy, right?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: And if heaven would not have us I would take the other option - by Merlin - November 05, 2019, 04:02 AM