Lost Creek Hollow i hope you never get off friday's
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
At least for now, the kind of annoying responsible leader stuff seemed to being shelved.  They'd discussed it enough, that was certain.  When he bumped her and stepped away, she gave him a rather quizzical look that faded as quickly as he started talking.  Mm. You do tempt me, she said, grinning in a likely familiar wicked way.  Have any demands if you win? she did make it sound like that was rather more unlikely, but given she'd won other times... Well...

Anyway, after waiting for him to respond, she took a slow step forward, head low, tail wagging behind her. She stayed this way only a moment before pouncing forward at him.  Arbiter certainly didn't really waste any time, if she could tackle him, she would, if he ran, she'd chase.  It was hard to have much of a plan to win when forced to make the first move, but
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - August 06, 2019, 08:09 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - August 08, 2019, 10:01 PM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - August 14, 2019, 08:25 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - August 14, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - August 15, 2019, 06:30 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - August 16, 2019, 01:44 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - August 28, 2019, 06:43 PM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - September 01, 2019, 03:58 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - September 24, 2019, 07:50 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - October 13, 2019, 08:32 PM