Spotted Eagle Mountain got chlorine in my eyes
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
Private 

things weren't good. ever since that night, that fucking night..where that- that what? she refused to even call it a dream, it was way too specific and targeted to deserve such a title. her whole past had just decided to bombard her, knocking down carefully placed dams- months worth of building and strengthening. all gone in just one night, one completely random night- nothing making it any more worthy of such an attack as any other one. 

anyway, ever since all that had gone down she'd...not done good. any hopes it'd slip away into a fog of nothingness were naive and foolish, the memories were here to stay. it was as if they'd only happened days ago, not over a year but she supposed that was her fault wasn't it? she'd locked them away so now that they'd broken free it was her mind's first time getting to react. it clearly didn't handle it well. 

and there was aries, she didn't even know where to begin with that. because he'd seen it, him of all wolves. the woods had become suffocating and after a few reclusive days she had felt the need to escape. so without missing a beat she fled from the looming trunks- ravens eyeing her disapprovingly from their perches as she fled her home at a brisk trot, abandoning her usual track towards the great bear wilderness for something different. today, for the first time, she approached the mountains. 

it was early in the day and not a nice one at that, it actually fitted quite well. the air was heavy with thick clouds and misty rain drizzled mournfully over the lands as she reached the slope and began to climb it. she just wanted to be alone, shouldn't be a problem right? all she needed right now was to move and move and move- it was all she could do.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 09, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 14, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 15, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 15, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 15, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 18, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 21, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 21, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 22, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 22, 2019, 08:33 PM