Cedar Sweep If she can do it, why can't I?
super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
All Welcome 
Tags for visibility.

Sneaking away from @Eljay's watchful gaze had been a task that would make even James Bond sweat. With Weejay making trouble of leaving without a notice, it felt like poor dad was doubling his efforts on watching Elfie's every step. And no amount of quiet and loud grumbling about the unfairness of the situation and, how life sucked, in general, seemed to weaken the single parent's resolve to keep his kid as safe as possible.

Elfie would be a shame to his proud family heritage and genes, if he did not try to find a way around the fence. Either digging underneath it or jump over it, or simply slip through the door, when Eljay was not watching. One of the three had worked today (to describe Elfie's effort in figurative terms - he had jumped out of the window from the second floor and had a semi-soft landing in the rose-bushes underneath) and off the boy went. Beyond borders and further, further, further away, until he was sure he was alone and not a single sound or smell indicated of his pack nearby. 

Once out in the open, Elfie sat down to gloat over his success for a moment and then he was off to exploring the nowhere he had arrived at.
Messages In This Thread
If she can do it, why can't I? - by Merlin - August 12, 2019, 09:14 AM
RE: If she can do it, why can't I? - by Clementine - August 12, 2019, 09:45 AM
RE: If she can do it, why can't I? - by Merlin - August 12, 2019, 01:46 PM
RE: If she can do it, why can't I? - by Clementine - August 13, 2019, 03:09 AM
RE: If she can do it, why can't I? - by Merlin - August 13, 2019, 03:22 AM
RE: If she can do it, why can't I? - by Clementine - August 25, 2019, 06:02 AM
RE: If she can do it, why can't I? - by Merlin - August 31, 2019, 03:04 PM