Arrow Lake you deserve grandchildren with 82 legs
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
Stag's siblings, used to his shenanigans, were usually more reactive to his ruckus-raising than Trench had been. This earned the dark cub a fair bit of side-eye from First, who usually was able to measure up individuals by how they reacted to his bullying. Puffing his chest, Stag decided maybe this one was stupid.

"TRANCH!" He repeated back rather loudly and abruptly, snickering to himself at his own inside joke. Since Trench had repeated his name, Stag only thought it fair to do the same.. with his own fun twist, of course.

Pulling the stick back towards him, Stag eyeballed it and tried again: nudging the edge towards Tranch as if inviting play, the boy waited -- eyes alight with mischief.
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
you deserve grandchildren with 82 legs - by Stag - August 16, 2019, 04:37 PM
RE: you deserve grandchildren with 82 legs - by Trench - September 04, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: you deserve grandchildren with 82 legs - by Stag - September 22, 2019, 12:52 PM
RE: you deserve grandchildren with 82 legs - by Trench - September 24, 2019, 12:32 PM
RE: you deserve grandchildren with 82 legs - by Stag - September 29, 2019, 12:22 PM