Whitefish River You're going to get what you deserve.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
He agreed to let her oversee his healing, even going as far to offer his thanks. She smiled. You're very welcome. Thank you for letting me learn something new. She always loved furthering her healing skills. I'll be back in a few, she assured him before turning to head back to her herb den where she knew there would be willow bark. Chamomile would take her a little bit of time to find, though.

It turned out she had to search pretty far to find some of this new plant, so it was a while before she returned with her mouth full of willow bark and chamomile. She worried he wouldn't even still be there but to her relief, there he was, still sitting next to the water. She dropped her mouthful on the ground at his feet. Here, eat some of the bark; it will help with any pain, she instructed as she got to work chewing the plant to place as a poultice on his wound. Gently and efficiently, she applied the chewed plant matter to his wounds, making sure to cover every spot. The healer was quiet while she worked, concentrating on her task so that she made no mistakes. She had collected just enough chamomile, thankfully, but it meant she would need to gather more to store for future applications. Okay, all done, she said, taking a step back. You'll need to meet me here tomorrow so we can clean your wound and apply fresh chamomile. She hoped he would be compliant.
Messages In This Thread
You're going to get what you deserve. - by RIP Firefly - September 02, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: You're going to get what you deserve. - by Speedy - September 03, 2019, 11:51 PM
RE: You're going to get what you deserve. - by RIP Firefly - September 04, 2019, 10:29 PM
RE: You're going to get what you deserve. - by Speedy - September 07, 2019, 09:13 PM
RE: You're going to get what you deserve. - by RIP Firefly - September 08, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: You're going to get what you deserve. - by Speedy - September 12, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: You're going to get what you deserve. - by RIP Firefly - September 14, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: You're going to get what you deserve. - by Speedy - October 01, 2019, 07:48 PM
RE: You're going to get what you deserve. - by RIP Firefly - October 02, 2019, 09:24 PM
RE: You're going to get what you deserve. - by Speedy - October 22, 2019, 06:13 PM