Mudminnow River Lost
patron saint
are we all lost like you?
253 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Elysium. "I know where that is," he said, once she had finished sharing her story. He had been there, too, the night of Yule, and again, when he had found Keen. Both memories so peculiar, so distant, so dream-like now. "Your father's pack is allied with mine - but you have travelled a far, far ways from there." The river was no where near Elysium, and there was no way he could lead the child back to her family in even a day's travel.

But they needed to start moving. And of course: this land was not safe, not with the black-masked rogue at large. Perhaps Minnow would follow him somewhere safer than here. Her confidence was promising, and he offered, "Let me guide you to Easthollow tonight. You can rest there in safety, and when daylight comes, I can guide you back to Elysium. How does that sound?" It was up to her, after all, though he wouldn't be so quick to give into any complaints she aired. They would go to Easthollow tonight, and Merrit simply hoped she wouldn't put up a tantrum to this.
with quiet words I'll lead you in
Messages In This Thread
Lost - by Minnow - September 10, 2019, 11:48 PM
RE: Lost - by Merrit - September 11, 2019, 12:57 AM
RE: Lost - by Minnow - September 11, 2019, 11:55 AM
RE: Lost - by Merrit - September 11, 2019, 10:17 PM
RE: Lost - by Minnow - September 11, 2019, 11:27 PM
RE: Lost - by Merrit - September 12, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: Lost - by Minnow - September 12, 2019, 09:24 PM
RE: Lost - by Merrit - September 29, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: Lost - by Minnow - October 03, 2019, 12:52 PM