Arrow Lake Carry all your thoughts across an open field
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
we need a happy thread LMAO

Stag didn't care for that answer. If he had his way, they would all live forever. She would live forever.

He fretted over this, worrying his lower lip with a crumpled frown. This wasn't a truth he was ready for -- it wasn't a burden he was willing to accept, yet it was shouldered upon him all the same. He had known, in the back of his head, that all of this was true -- for why else had his father been gored upon his homestead, and left them all? He knew his father would have done anything to stay among the living -- that Stigmata did not still roam this earth was a very sobering piece of evidence towards the theory death was inescapable.

"I hate it." Stag responded, and that was all he had to say further on the matter.
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Takiyok - September 12, 2019, 06:17 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - September 12, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Takiyok - September 12, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - September 22, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - October 19, 2019, 10:11 AM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - November 19, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - December 08, 2019, 11:40 AM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - January 12, 2020, 04:38 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - January 18, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - January 21, 2020, 08:04 PM