Altar of Twilight there’s a galaxy hidden
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
you get my 100th post! c:

praimfaya runs with the ( wrong ) assumption that when she says 'the fen' that every adult automatically knows which one she means. it occurs to her now, as the woman echoes it back to her, that her assumption might be ill-founded. it's called broken antler fen, south of here, at least to the common speaking natives of the wilds. my kru — my people — call it roangeda. it was blodreina's attempt to 'trig-ify' it and though praimfaya hadn't been fussed about it either way it has grown on her. she cannot imagine calling it anything else.

they are strong, her mind flashes first to blodreina, and then to ingram who must bear the weight of losing the love of his life. though she finds purpose in roangeda and seeing that it comes to life she worries for her father deeply. he is her only surviving parent and she doesn't think she can do any of this without him. she doesn't want to have to find out. and even henwen, whom she had only spoken to a few times, eludes a quiet strength that praimfaya cannot help but admire. and they are kru. kru is family.

praimfaya shares a bit more about roangeda but eventually the woman and her part ways and head their separate paths.
Messages In This Thread
there’s a galaxy hidden - by RIP Praimfaya - September 22, 2019, 09:18 AM
RE: there’s a galaxy hidden - by Cinnamon - September 22, 2019, 10:02 AM
RE: there’s a galaxy hidden - by RIP Praimfaya - September 22, 2019, 11:33 AM
RE: there’s a galaxy hidden - by Cinnamon - September 22, 2019, 12:07 PM
RE: there’s a galaxy hidden - by RIP Praimfaya - September 22, 2019, 01:48 PM
RE: there’s a galaxy hidden - by Cinnamon - September 22, 2019, 02:00 PM
RE: there’s a galaxy hidden - by RIP Praimfaya - September 22, 2019, 03:29 PM