Bramblepoint behind her tired eyes
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
it strikes praimfaya as bizarre that he is not aware of the earthquakes that have effected areas of the wilds but she suspects that he is new here and wonders if he is lucky because he has yet to be affected by the tremors of the earth or if she pities him because of. the earth has trembled with great fury and has claimed lives in its rage. praimfaya speaks solemnly, sure that blodreina's was not the only life that the earth has claimed. and now in the eerie silence that follows many of the herds have fled, spooked. according to those she trusts, this is earlier than normal. i fear that means something worse is coming. and now more than ever she seeks to become both rock and seek strength of roangeda.

there was nothing like tragedy to pull wolves together.

he inquires after the traditions she would see and she thinks it is too much to dump into one monologue, so she will paraphrase it as best she can. where previously our people have known four leaders there is to be only two. wanheda and their shouna. or klikalida and worlida if wanheda is too young or not trained enough to take up the mantle, in her case it was a bit of both. traditionally, to be wanheda, to be the commander was a birthright but i will change that. any child born within roangeda has a chance to be trained to be wanheda if they desire it. but praimfaya would not make it easy. just as she has worked and has to work, so too will they.

i would see a gathering: pramheda at least once throughout the year to invite friends and allies to celebrate and honor the spirits of the commanders and alliances. a coalition of her own, she supposes. ...these are just some of the ideas i have. ambitious — maybe too ambitious; but she's a visionary and just because it seems impossible does not mean she intends to let anything or anyone stand in her way of seeing it become reality.
Messages In This Thread
behind her tired eyes - by RIP Praimfaya - September 24, 2019, 01:15 PM
RE: behind her tired eyes - by Aleks - September 28, 2019, 05:25 PM
RE: behind her tired eyes - by RIP Praimfaya - September 29, 2019, 04:49 AM
RE: behind her tired eyes - by Aleks - September 29, 2019, 09:54 AM
RE: behind her tired eyes - by RIP Praimfaya - September 29, 2019, 11:31 AM
RE: behind her tired eyes - by Aleks - September 29, 2019, 12:25 PM
RE: behind her tired eyes - by RIP Praimfaya - September 29, 2019, 12:42 PM
RE: behind her tired eyes - by Aleks - September 29, 2019, 01:04 PM
RE: behind her tired eyes - by RIP Praimfaya - September 29, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: behind her tired eyes - by Aleks - September 29, 2019, 02:11 PM
RE: behind her tired eyes - by RIP Praimfaya - September 29, 2019, 03:08 PM