Arrow Lake idk, my brain is broken
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
"WHUH!" Exclaimed Takiyok's first born, a paw raised over this suspicious white stuff. He had gone to sleep in a normal world (well, sans all the inconvenient rocking) and had woken up to something entirely alien and different. Where had all this white stuff come from?!

Blinking back the harsh brightness of the new-stuff, Stag sniffed carefully at the powder at his feet. He was yet to step within it -- the den was largely protected from the elements, but a creeping white line had invaded under the mouth. Stag nosed it carefully, his nose crinkling at the scent. It was fresh and crystalline, but an icing of coldness thrummed up his nose that caused him to swiftly retract his muzzle.

He glanced behind him -- @Monarch and @Mesa had yet to wake. Jealously guarding his new find, Stag did what was only natural. He laid right across the egress to the den's mouth, passive-aggressive as all get-out. He didn't know what this white stuff was, but he sure wasn't going to let anyone else enjoy HIS FIND!
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
idk, my brain is broken - by Stag - September 29, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: idk, my brain is broken - by Simmik - October 01, 2019, 06:34 PM
RE: idk, my brain is broken - by Stag - October 11, 2019, 11:21 AM
RE: idk, my brain is broken - by Simmik - October 15, 2019, 04:27 PM
RE: idk, my brain is broken - by Stag - October 19, 2019, 10:09 AM
RE: idk, my brain is broken - by Simmik - October 22, 2019, 04:33 PM
RE: idk, my brain is broken - by Stag - November 19, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: idk, my brain is broken - by Simmik - December 19, 2019, 05:07 PM
RE: idk, my brain is broken - by Stag - January 01, 2020, 01:56 PM