Fox's Glade [BWP P4 Prey Opportunity] choria
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
She stole through the underbrush, her instincts aroused by the haunted call of the elk. Nanook knew the meaning the deep bellow conveyed. Its fear was tangible, and she, she would release him from his anguish, and allow him a worthiness in his death as he would serve to replenish the family of Easthollow.

The elk moved with violent motion. Legs thrashed in terrific blows. One strike would send any wolf keeling, a risk she could not chance. Surely @Valette had heard, and would come soon - unless there was some other way...

Nanook rounded on him, and it was then her nostrils flared to catch the stranger's scent seconds before she spotted her. No recognition stirred; this other was a stranger, no part of Easthollow -- but perhaps, she could be a friend in the moment. The mercenary sought out the pale girl's eyes, with a question of camaraderie written through the slightest tip of her head and shared glance toward the elk and back again.

Would she ally for the slaughter, or would hunger drive this girl to covet the feast as hers and hers alone, to gorge and devour for her own selfish belly?
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
[BWP P4 Prey Opportunity] choria - by ThE nArRaToR - October 14, 2019, 01:07 PM
RE: [BWP P4 Prey Opportunity] choria - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 14, 2019, 01:14 PM
RE: [BWP P4 Prey Opportunity] choria - by Nanook - October 14, 2019, 01:47 PM
RE: [BWP P4 Prey Opportunity] choria - by Arbiter - October 14, 2019, 11:07 PM
RE: [BWP P4 Prey Opportunity] choria - by Redshank - October 16, 2019, 05:59 AM
RE: [BWP P4 Prey Opportunity] choria - by Hono - October 16, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: [BWP P4 Prey Opportunity] choria - by RIP Valette - October 17, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: [BWP P4 Prey Opportunity] choria - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 17, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: [BWP P4 Prey Opportunity] choria - by Arbiter - October 31, 2019, 12:51 AM