Overture Downs One life
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
I'm gonna boop things forward in time a teeny bit I think, for future post stuff.

Perhaps the scout would have information about what was beyond?  But since Jomyo wasn't bringing with her the spoils of a hunt, it didn't seem likely.  Arbiter shook her head.  I'm sure we've done better than some.  But I don't like it.  Though the forest hadn't collapsed upon them they still needed prey, they needed members.  They needed to be able to prepare properly for winter instead of starting the season with emptied caches and children not at the point of hunting large prey where their peers would have been previous years.  Arbiter was plenty ready for things to go back to normal, but it wasn't going to acquiesce yet.

She pointed to the smoldering mountain, Do you think it's safe to travel nearer to it now?  The volcano seemed to have stalled, or at least not being any worse.  Arbiter wasn't too keen on getting any closer than the pack already was, and certainly wasn't going to force anyone to do so because of it.  She might have a cruel streak, but when you got right down to it, Arbiter was pretty reasonable, and she wanted the members of her pack to stay alive, gee.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
One life - by Arbiter - October 23, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: One life - by Jomyo - October 31, 2019, 09:32 PM
RE: One life - by Arbiter - November 10, 2019, 03:36 PM
RE: One life - by Jomyo - November 12, 2019, 12:01 AM
RE: One life - by Arbiter - November 17, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: One life - by Jomyo - November 18, 2019, 12:05 AM
RE: One life - by Arbiter - November 19, 2019, 03:02 AM
RE: One life - by Jomyo - November 24, 2019, 11:07 PM
RE: One life - by Arbiter - December 29, 2019, 03:29 AM
RE: One life - by Jomyo - January 01, 2020, 10:29 PM
RE: One life - by Arbiter - January 04, 2020, 03:00 PM