Witch's Marsh with a mind so dark and skin so white
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Her thin tail whipped lightly at the air, finding the woman's company very nice after so many days of wandering alone. If only her brother were here! He would be just as enamored by the curious little woman, Ibis was sure of it. Her light commentary was taken with a genuine smile too; it made Ibis very happy to have her beloved brother with her, someone who loved her and held an innate trust in her.

Yes, his name is Okeanos. She murmured politely as the woman settled in, and even crept a few paces closer to get a better look at the slick sheen of her curly coat. He's gotta be at least four times my size, and he's very warm! Like a little brown bear. He takes after dad, and I -- why was she going in to detail like this? Why bother this woman with contrived word-vomit? Was she really so desperate for the company of others..?

I take after our momma, so I'm small. Oh, how Seabreeze might cringe to see her little fey child now! To go from the safety and security of Elysium to the wilderness, and to this particular mess of a territory (ripe with mud and nasty chills), Ibis' situation was night-and-day different from the carefree lifestyle of her childhood. That did make Ibis wonder - aloud, a habit she'd picked up recently - You come from the Wilds, so maybe you've met them? Terance of Lost Creek, and Seabreeze of -- Elysium? She had half a mind to stop herself from uttering the name of her beloved willow forest, but if flowed too easily from her mouth.
Messages In This Thread
with a mind so dark and skin so white - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 24, 2019, 04:46 PM
RE: with a mind so dark and skin so white - by Bhediya - October 28, 2019, 08:24 AM
RE: with a mind so dark and skin so white - by Bhediya - October 29, 2019, 01:27 PM
RE: with a mind so dark and skin so white - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 04, 2019, 05:54 PM
RE: with a mind so dark and skin so white - by Bhediya - November 04, 2019, 07:12 PM
RE: with a mind so dark and skin so white - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 04, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: with a mind so dark and skin so white - by Bhediya - November 04, 2019, 08:31 PM
RE: with a mind so dark and skin so white - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 04, 2019, 08:38 PM
RE: with a mind so dark and skin so white - by Bhediya - November 05, 2019, 12:35 PM
RE: with a mind so dark and skin so white - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 05, 2019, 07:29 PM
RE: with a mind so dark and skin so white - by Bhediya - November 05, 2019, 08:33 PM
RE: with a mind so dark and skin so white - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 05, 2019, 08:51 PM
RE: with a mind so dark and skin so white - by Bhediya - November 06, 2019, 08:08 AM
RE: with a mind so dark and skin so white - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 06, 2019, 04:37 PM
RE: with a mind so dark and skin so white - by Bhediya - November 06, 2019, 04:46 PM
RE: with a mind so dark and skin so white - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 06, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: with a mind so dark and skin so white - by Bhediya - November 06, 2019, 05:00 PM