Coconut Grove you say that all your love is mine
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
yayy debuting new character :D

Huā stood beside the ocean among the coconut trees. The fearsome waves splashed against her legs, rising over her knees. Nature seemed angry lately and Huā had noticed the changes quickly. The way the ocean threatened to devour the land... the land that shook beneath her paws. But despite the recent ferocity of the sea, she could not bear to head too far from the comforting expanse. Her eyes shut. The white noise of the waves and the wind soothed her tension, even though the water continued to move in a confused and chaotic manner. Then her eyes opened, first staring into the horizon, where the black sky met the edge of the sea. Her gaze heistated there, before moving up towards the stars above her. Millions of them. "很漂亮..." She whispered quietly to herself in awe.

A particularly strong wave crashed high on her legs, nearly knocking her over. Immediately she got a hold of her senses and headed further up onto the land, hurrying away from the water and tropical trees till she could stand more comfortably: the water just above her paws. She watched the ocean from a distance instead. Suddenly she became aware of how freezing it was, and the wetness of her fur nor the night wind was helping her to feel any better. She shivered to herself miserably, starting to slowly walk further inland. She did not want to be far from the sea- but she would rather search for shelter at present. As she journeyed further inland, the water level became lower until it was just moist sand and dirt beneath her, rather than water above her feet. But still she shivered uncomfortably in the wind, looking for a bit of warmth somewhere as she paced.
Messages In This Thread
you say that all your love is mine - by Huā - October 26, 2019, 02:40 AM
RE: you say that all your love is mine - by Wraen - November 10, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: you say that all your love is mine - by Huā - November 10, 2019, 04:30 PM
RE: you say that all your love is mine - by Wraen - November 12, 2019, 12:34 PM
RE: you say that all your love is mine - by Huā - November 12, 2019, 10:56 PM
RE: you say that all your love is mine - by Wraen - November 15, 2019, 07:52 AM
RE: you say that all your love is mine - by Huā - November 15, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: you say that all your love is mine - by Wraen - November 19, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: you say that all your love is mine - by Huā - November 24, 2019, 10:34 PM
RE: you say that all your love is mine - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: you say that all your love is mine - by Huā - December 06, 2019, 07:17 PM