Blacktail Deer Plateau give me one last kiss while we're far too young to die
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
we can wrap this up, since it’s older, if you guys are game ^^

Keen. A former member of the pack, back when they still lived on the shore. Although he could not recall any memories of her, he did not doubt there to be truth to her words; Raleska wouldn’t lie, after all, he was certain of it. Besides, she was on the coast longer than him, so it only made sense that she would be more familiar with old members.

“You can stay,” he said, glancing at Raleska, then back to Keen again. “If it was your home before, it wouldn’t be right to not let you come back.” Would Caiaphas be glad to see her, when she returned? He hoped so—he hoped he was making the right choice.

With the female welcomed back into the fold, Aningan dismissed himself. He was not familiar with her, whereas others appeared to know her—so, the boy decided it would be best to let them all catch up.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: give me one last kiss while we're far too young to die - by Aningan - December 09, 2019, 12:08 AM