Haunted Wood Inside my heart feelin' the Inferno!
185 Posts
Ooc —
Clay perked his ears as the woman turned around and offered a smile. He smiled back at her, it was only right to. "I'm Clay," He responded, straightening up a bit to no longer be cowering. He was glad she seemed nice, pleasant. The only other female he had met was Hela, and she pushed him down into the pit to be eaten by the 'Pit Wolves.'

"Would my company burden you, ma'am?" He asked whilst taking a step closer to see what she was doing before he arrived. She had given him her name, but Clay saw no use in using it if they weren't close. Thus he continued referring to her as politely as he could while stepping closer to peer around her leg. The boy could see nothing at her paws, but the smell of kill was present. Had she recently gotten something to eat?

He shifted closer, hesitantly sniffing at the air in earnest. Truth be told, the boy was quite hungry. Prey had gotten scarce, and he didn't eat much due  to his small size and stature among the pack.
Messages In This Thread
Inside my heart feelin' the Inferno! - by Clay - November 04, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: Inside my heart feelin' the Inferno! - by Serem - November 04, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: Inside my heart feelin' the Inferno! - by Clay - November 04, 2019, 05:03 PM
RE: Inside my heart feelin' the Inferno! - by Serem - November 04, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: Inside my heart feelin' the Inferno! - by Clay - November 08, 2019, 01:13 PM
RE: Inside my heart feelin' the Inferno! - by Serem - November 14, 2019, 06:12 PM
RE: Inside my heart feelin' the Inferno! - by Clay - November 14, 2019, 09:15 PM
RE: Inside my heart feelin' the Inferno! - by Serem - November 14, 2019, 09:34 PM
RE: Inside my heart feelin' the Inferno! - by Clay - November 17, 2019, 04:05 PM
RE: Inside my heart feelin' the Inferno! - by Serem - December 01, 2019, 07:08 PM