Herbalists' Cache oh, devastate me, let me be broken with you
"Love life" may be a rather grandiose term for staring at women on the bus
142 Posts
Ooc — mercury
His brows knitted in concern as she withdrew, looking timid, beaten. . . And then she spoke in a sort of broken manner that made him wonder where exactly she came from. Why did she seem so afraid? He didn't think he was all that scary, really.

Dwyn, he responded, taking that to be her name. A good word, a good name, Pyg added, gently blinking at her, his smile softening.

At her query, he shook his head. No. My home is nearby, he explained, canting his head in that direction. His gaze fixed onto hers. . .so different, compared to his dark, almost drab eyes. So not of this world. Not that Pygmalion believed in aliens or anything like that.

And yet—

I'm assuming yer home is not nearby? he added cheekily.
As of January 18, this wolf is in the final stages of the rabies virus. Violent interactions are at your own risk.
Messages In This Thread
oh, devastate me, let me be broken with you - by Drysvys - November 13, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: oh, devastate me, let me be broken with you - by Drysvys - November 13, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: oh, devastate me, let me be broken with you - by Pygmalion - November 14, 2019, 10:01 AM