Haunted Wood Free yourself from yourself
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Slowly, she smoothed out the slight crinkle at the tip of her muzzle. It would do her no good to lose her temper here, in front of him. Over time Tzila had learned great self-control and made her decisions wisely. Still, the bristly reception from Vengeance was catching her off guard. He seemed...different. Not like in the earlier days. Was there even a change at all? Perhaps she had not peeled back as many layers as she thought.

Despite the blood slowly beginning to simmer in her veins, her facade was indifferent. Unshaken. Quickly, she responded with a roll of her tongue. "No wound would ever stop your bloodlust. That I already know." She left unsaid the obvious; that in recent times his accumulation of wounds had been plenty. Not that he needed, nor ever wished for a stop to such violence. 

Lifting her chin up in the arrogant little fashion she was infamous for, Tzila's cold eyes narrowed, fixated on him out of the corner of their sockets. Deciding to put an end to the discussion of his injuries, since he seemed stingy on the topic, she answered him, her words honest. "No. I happened to be on patrol and caught your trail. I thought a little one on one was overdue."
Messages In This Thread
Free yourself from yourself - by Vengeance - November 14, 2019, 06:06 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by RIP Tzila - November 14, 2019, 07:38 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by Vengeance - November 14, 2019, 08:08 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by RIP Tzila - November 14, 2019, 08:43 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by Vengeance - November 14, 2019, 08:58 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by RIP Tzila - November 14, 2019, 11:10 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by Vengeance - November 25, 2019, 03:54 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by RIP Tzila - November 25, 2019, 04:29 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by Vengeance - November 25, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by RIP Tzila - November 28, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by Vengeance - November 28, 2019, 04:58 PM