Haunted Wood Free yourself from yourself
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Her expression remained stony and she responded to her Warlord's first little statement without missing a beat. "While that is true, I spent time (she was careful to use past tense) with him only because I know a good opportunity when I see it. I thought his persuasive mannerisms would be useful." She drew in a slow, well timed breath. "Clearly, he was a little too sure of himself."

She wasn't finished yet. His second sentence, phrased as a question, had not flown over her head. Tzila now allowed that ever defiant glint to return to her moon lit eyes, the smooth black skin of her muzzle crinkling, though her teeth remained sheathed. "Of course not." Slowly she rose now, as if with deadly purpose, to slip into his personal bubble. The air around them crackled with intensity, though she showed no signs of attacking. Tzila was simply asserting herself. "Do not underestimate me, Vengeance. My rise to higher power is like cooking a delicate potion, like poison." She gave a dark smile. "It cannot be rushed. My time will come."
Messages In This Thread
Free yourself from yourself - by Vengeance - November 14, 2019, 06:06 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by RIP Tzila - November 14, 2019, 07:38 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by Vengeance - November 14, 2019, 08:08 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by RIP Tzila - November 14, 2019, 08:43 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by Vengeance - November 14, 2019, 08:58 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by RIP Tzila - November 14, 2019, 11:10 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by Vengeance - November 25, 2019, 03:54 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by RIP Tzila - November 25, 2019, 04:29 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by Vengeance - November 25, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by RIP Tzila - November 28, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: Free yourself from yourself - by Vengeance - November 28, 2019, 04:58 PM